Sunday, March 2, 2014

What's the big deal?

        What's this all about?  What's going on?  Who is in charge here?  Oh right that would be me.


     This felt like the better place to talk about my photos, give you some insight into the how, where and "what in the heck was she thinking?" that takes place behind the camera.  Sometimes I'm not sure what was going on but I'll do my best to explain and tell you a bit about my adventures with the crew, my peeps that I shoot with. You know the behind the scenes stuff that you never hear about, like the time I got locked in a cemetery...seriously stuff happens.








    

I've been shooting for about 15 years, I started shooting music shows at local Seattle bars for my good friend.  After a couple years I moved over to my real passion, landscape photography.  I also can't pass up the opportunity to get an abandoned building, farm house or object that has been forgotten and left to time and the elements.

   
I've found a great group of close friends who share the same passions, weird sense of humor and penchant for going on two mile hikes that turn into 8 mile hikes before the day is done.  So stick around, ask a question or leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment: